Monday, March 7, 2011

Top of the Morning Thursday: Week Two!

Unfortunately (or fortunately) our last Top of the Morning Thursday did not happen for us. We were in Utah and the kids stayed with Grandma and Grandpa while Curtis and I went out for dinner with some of our fantastic friends. At least I have that idea banked away for next year!


These next three weeks are going to be crazy! I will be out during the day for the next 2 1/2 weeks for work, but thankfully breakfast is EASY to make and I have the weekends to prepare everything. {I'm so thankful to work at home, the days I am out I come home completely exhausted.}


Anyway, this week's plans include:
  • Green waffles and eggs. I haven't decided on what waffle recipe to use, but I think I will find the recipe with the most stars in allrecipes.com
  • Logan loves glue and tissue paper so I am going to make our own version of these...
The links are found here and here


I have a small wall dedicated to each month's activities and projects. It's bare right now and needs some color. If time permits, we may make some small rainbows we can send to our family through the mail.   

Spring is almost here! I can't wait!!!

No comments: