Sunday, February 6, 2011

Twitterpated Tuesday... Take 2

It's the beginning of week 2, and I am so excited for this week!


I love traditions and one we have for February is our "Love Mailboxes." These are already all over the Internet, but thought I would still share. :) Each of us has a mailbox {Target $1}and everyday a reason why I love that person is placed within, including a small treat from time to time. Logan is always looking for his flag to be up and loves to open up Hannah's for her. One recommendation... write all your slips at one time.

This week's festivities include an easy dinner preparation and a scavenger hunt.

Dinner:
  • Pizza (We like the homemade kind with cheese for myself and the kids and mushroom and bacon for my husband, but you can also order in!) I was going to, again, use the heart shape cookie cutter to cut out the slices. 
  • Strawberry pizza for the sweet tooth. I'm going to try THIS recipe and bake it in my heart mold. {And remember, strawberries are an aphrodisiac, so save some for after the kids go to bed! We like to joke about "Frisky Friday".}
  • The drink is cranberry juice and ginger ale. Yum. 

Activity: 
  • "Heart Marks The Spot"... We are going on a scavenger hunt to find our pot of Valentine M & M's (Logan's favorite candy.) Each clue will direct him where to go but also teach him how to show love. For example, "Always Share Your Toys" and "Always Say Thank You." I expect Hannah will have a blast following her brother around the house, she just started walking a few weeks ago.  
This week I plan to write and link some of my favorite ideas that are in my stash of "To Do In The Future." So stay tune for that and the follow up to Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a fun mom, and come up with the best ideas. I'm going to steal some, and I'm guessing that's okay since you're making a blog about it. I wish we were your neighbors!