Sunday, January 30, 2011

Twitterpated Tuesday!

I can't believe it is February! This year is already in high gear. 

For our first Twitterpated Tuesday, we are keeping things a bit simple.  

Dinner: 
  • Parmesan Zucchini Strips with Creamy Parmesan Dipping Sauce (I have never made it and will post the recipe if we like it!)
  • Grilled Cheese cut out in hearts (we are trying Healthify 2.0 and so are sandwiches will be packed with some beans, lemon juice, ricotta, olive oil, garlic, and mozzarella cheese on sourdough)
  • Side salad
* To cut out the hearts in the sandwiches, I bought a heart sugar cookie cutter from Michaels. 

Desert:
Activity:
  • Since I love homemade valentines and we have family and friends all over the country, we are making homemade valentines. Supplies needed: construction paper, scissors, glitter glue, glue, markers, crayons, paint, and anything that sounds appropriate! 

I'll post pictures and feedback after the glorious night!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Becky you are such a fun mom. I'm excited to see all of your ideas and hope to try some as well.